Followers

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

143

......I Love you
.......I Love you
........I Love you
........I Love you
........I Love you
.......I Love you
......I Love you
.....I Love you
....I Love you
...I Love you
..I Love you
.I Love you
.I Love you
.I Love you
..I Love you
...I Love you
....I Love you
.....I Love you
......I Love you
.......I Love you
........I Love you
........I Love you
........I Love you
.......I Love you
......I Love you
.....I Love you
....I Love you
...I Love you
..I Love you
.I Love you
.I Love you
.I Love you
..I Love you
...I Love you
....I Love you
.....I Love you
......I Love you
.......I Love you
........I Love you
........I Love you
........I Love you
.......I Love you
......I Love you
.....I Love you
....I Love you
...I Love you
..I Love you
.I Love you
.I Love you
.I Love you
..I Love you
...I Love you
....I Love you
.....I Love you
......I Love you
.......I Love you
........I Love you
........I Love you
........I Love you
.......I Love you
......I Love you
.....I Love you
....I Love you
...I Love you
..I Love you
.I Love you
.I Love you
.I Love you
..I Love you
...I Love you
....I Love you
.....I Love you
......I Love you
.......I Love you
........I Love you
........I Love you
........I Love you
.......I Love you

I love you forever,
and always until the end,
I can't live without you,
because you're my friend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...