Followers

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Everything in English...





Salam readers, from now on my blog will be written in English ok...hehe..it is because i want to speak English everyday..my course need to me speak in English and all my class is in English too. So i have no choice. very the broken English kan??haha...i don't care.as u understand my words i think i can post my entry  in English..any objection??hehe..So i hope u can enjoy reading my blog even i use the broken english. and i start to buy a NST to improve my grammar especially..hambik ko..hehe..so please support me oke? if i wrong help to correct my pronunciation  or my spelling oke. 

4 comments:

ezypepper said...

So cute la your blog! Well, pratice makes perfect they say dear. Read lots of books, converse in English, listen to the radio DJs and newscasters intonation as well as how they pronounced their words. From there, you can master your vocabs and have the confidence to write as well as speak to people.

Tau2 by week after next, your english dah jadi Queen's English....haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....baru akak impress sangat2.

Should you need any help, please do nit hesitate to let me know ya. Keep up the good work and as of now, I can understand what you're saying....KUDOS!See ya in class soon.

Amy Mraz said...

thanks sis..need ur support..and i wish gud luck to you too..:)

may said...

go for it. practice, practice and more practice. everyone starts with mistakes to be able to distinguish the wrong from right. so, don't worry. follow your heart. :)

Amy Mraz said...

thanks for the support ya..really appreciate it..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...